Access to high quality Information and Communication Technology education has been recognised by Dunvegan Primary School. This page has been allocated to the children of the school in order that they can becoming involved in the management, production and promotion of online content.
We are eleven pupils from P2 to P7 and we were voted onto the Pupil Council by our classmates.
Pupil Council 2016-2017– what our targets are:
- Help other pupils
- Find ways of getting more people into school to do art and music
- Help to improve school grounds.
- Encourage walking and cycling to school
- Discuss issues that matter to pupils
- Help to get more/better equipment
- Find ways to save energy
- Find ways of involving pupils in their own learning
- Encourage everyone to take care of equipment
- Review software on computers
- Find ways of making school more fun
- Find ways of making the playground more fun
Committees & Teams
- Eco Committee
- Shinty Team
- Cross Country Team
- Football team